PaySafeCard Casinos UK
PaySafeCard is like a prepaid card that players or shoppers can use to make online payments. Under this payment method, the users do not have to provide bank details or any personal information. To make larger payments, you can accumulate 10 PaySafeCard PINs too. The users can also use their ‘PaySafeCard’ e-wallet to view transaction history. Many PaySafeCard gambling sites using NetEnt software are accepting this mode of payment.
Pros and Cons of PaySafeCard Gambling
The players can easily gamble online with PaySafeCard without worrying about the loss of money or personal data. One can transfer funds to other online casinos and partner websites too. Although, this payment mode has become popular, but still it has a few cons too.
- The financial and personal information of the user is secure
- No sharing of banking details
- Players can only access and deposit the exact amount of funds allocated on their Paysafe card
- Transferred to third-party as a gift card
- The sellers print the voucher amount that gamblers require to play at PaySafeCard casinos
- PaySafeCard uses a PIN for doing transactions. In any case, if a user locks the PIN, the scammers cannot scam you.
- This card is free of any fees.
- It does not support withdrawal
- To use PaySafeCard for a long time, you need to pay some amount
- Top-ups can only be done with reputed outlets
- It only involves cash payments and not the credit card
List of PaySafeCard Online Casino Games UK
- Keno: A player can use their PaySafeCard to play Keno game with real money. One can play this lottery game by depositing cash through PaySafeCard. The gamblers can use any form of currency to transfer payment amount.
- Scratch Cards: Many top PaySafeCard casinos provide scratch cards to the players. You can fill your voucher with a considerable amount to purchase the scratch cards.
- Craps: This table game has many bets placed that may look confusing, but when played with real money, you can get a good winning amount. Players can play at casinos that accept
- Baccarat: This card game is top-rated among the veteran players who are fond of higher stakes in betting. You can play this game using PaySafeCard fund.
- Video Poker: Players who like to play video poker with real money can use PaySafeCard, as it is one of the fastest and secure ways.
- Roulette: Play this table game by getting vouchers between the values of £10 and £100. Select the PaySafeCard option and make payments without opening an account.
- Slots: This prepaid card method is increasingly popular among the players from the UK, USA, and European countries. Gamblers who like to play online slots can choose PaySafeCard slots.
- Blackjack: This is another card game helping the players earn a good amount of money. As your online transactions are safe with PaySafeCard, the players can play this game without any worry.
- Live Table Games: The gamblers can play this game from the comfort of their home too. Players can opt for live casinos with PaySafeCard deposit to make online payments without worrying for any loss.
Steps to Setup PaySafeCard Account
Below are the important steps to set up an account for PaySafeCard casino sites UK:
- Register with your personal details like Full Name, Address, E-mail, and Mobile Number.
- Then after, you will get a registration code to validate your mobile number and activation of your account.
- The user will also receive a link through an email to validate the email address.
- The registered user needs to do a ‘Face2Face’ verification or ‘Postident’ verification.
- If you are opting for ‘Face2Face verification,’ you need to show your face or any ID proof to the customer support representative. The accounts get ready within few minutes.
- The users selecting ‘Postident verification’ need to visit the local post office with ID proof. The employee will send the papers for confirmation that may take 2-4 business days.
Currencies and Availability
Players can play PaySafeCard online slots with currencies like Euro, USD, GBP, PLN, NOK, SEK, CZK, RON, CHF, and DKK. PaySafeCard service is available in countries like UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, UAE, Serbia, Romania, Czech Republic, etc.
PaySafeCard Transaction Fees, Limits, and Processing Time
The transaction fee for PaySafeCard includes a maintenance fee of GBP 3, which is deducted in the 13th month and redemption fee of GBP 6. Its maximum amount per payment limit is GBP 200. The processing time taken by PaySafeCard is a couple of minutes.
Alternatives to PaySafeCard
The latest PaySafeCard casinos UK offers many alternatives like Stripe, mPower, SecurionPay, TransferWise, ClickFunnels, etc.
Steps to Make Deposits in PaySafeCard Online Casinos
- Step 1: Choose reliable online casinos that accept PaySafeCard UK deposits
- Step 2: Purchase a voucher ranging between £10 and £100 or get it of a higher amount from the special retail outlets
- Step 3: The users get a 16-digit code in a voucher. To complete your deposit, choose PaySafeCard as the payment option and fill in the code.
Best PaySafeCard Casinos of 2020
Here is a list of new PaySafeCard casinos that are trending in 2020:
- Gala Casino
- Royal Panda
- Genesis and much more
Does PaySafeCard casino provide online security?
Yes. The transactions made through this mode are safe and fast.
Does PaySafeCard support mobile casinos?
Yes, you can find numerous PaySafeCard mobile casinos with a good bonus amount and free spins.
Is PaySafeCard good for making deposits?
PaySafeCard option support deposit of cash for playing at the online casinos.
How much time does it take to refund PaySafeCard PIN balance?
It takes nearly 11 working days.
To sum up, PaySafeCard is a great option for players who do not want to share their personal details online. Moreover, this is one of the safe and the fastest ways to make deposits online and play casino games. Moreover, you can use PaySafeCard to play at mobile casinos.